The Milford Recreation Department proudly introduces it's Fall Pickle Ball League. This league will be for Milford Residents only and take place on the weekend at the Eisenhower Park Pickle Ball Courts.
The purpose of this program is to introduce the basic concepts of league and tournament play to the Milford Community.
Participants will be broken up into 4 different tiers based on their own abilities. Group A will be for beginners (2.5 and below), Group B will be for participants rated 3.0, Group C will be for participants rated 3.5, and Group D will be for people rated 4.0+. Participants will decide their own skill level. Each group will play a specified number of games each week.
Each week, you will have a different partner. This partner will be randomly selected. Before each weekend, the partners and schedules for both days will be posted. The pickleball supervisor will also have a copy.
The league will run 6 weeks starting on October 9th and lasting until November 13th every Saturday.
- The League will be played at the Eisenhower Pickleball Courts
- Matches will be played every Saturday at 2:00pm
- Please bring your own Paddles
- Participants will decide their skill level
- You can not register as a team, you must register as an individual
- Pickleball Supervisor will assign matches and games for teams
- Group A- Beginners, players who have a little bit of experience or are just starting out. Individuals who are learning how to play the game.
- Group B- 3.0 rating, players who understand the basic rules and gameplay. They understand the fundamentals and can execute basic shots.
- Group C- 3.5 rating, players who have developed skills and are able to consistently execute a variety of shots. Able to play at adjust to the speed of gameplay.
- Group D- Open, This group is for players of all ability levels that are looking for a competitive challenge.
For more information, please contact Mike Dooling at (203) 783-3386 or email at email@example.com
Additional Forms and Files: