This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Be a part of Milford's fastest growing League activity!
Our Cornhole League has two different divisions. A Competitive Division and a Recreation Division.
The league will play Wednesday nights at the West Shore Recreation Center.
A max of three (3) people per team. Registration is done individually.
Registration and Fees
- All players must register individually. You will be asked for your team name / teammates at checkout
- $40 per player ($45 non-residents) - teams may register up to 3 players
- Competitive and Recreation Divisions
- Team members can be Men, Women or Co-Ed
- Games played on Wednesdays at the West Shore Recreation Center, 14 Benham Ave
- Format and Length off season will be determined by number of teams
- Season will include playoffs
Rules and Game Information
- American Cornhole Association (ACA) Rules will govern the league
- Matches will be best 3 out 5 to establish a Win
- Games will be played to 21 following standard ACA Rules
- Boards and Bags Provided (Teams may bring their own bags-no powdered bags)
- If you do not show up for your match, it will count as a forfeit and the match will not be made up
- All eligible players must be registered
- Cancellation Information will be posted on social media and on MilfordRecreation.com
- If the program is canceled an email and/or text message will be sent to all registered participants.
- Please be sure to update your Household Account with your current contact information and that you opt to receive cancellation information.
Additional Forms and Files: