This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Study marine habitats & cetaceans using posters, live & rare museum specimens. Collect, label & mount a marine mollusk collection. Bring a lunch.
Each camper will have a $10 craft fee added at the time you show up.
- Instructor: Tim Chaucer
- Tim Chaucer is celebrating 39 years at the Milford Marine Ins.
- A fun instructional program.
- Will study the 9 marine habitats & the seals, cetaceans (whales, porpoise, dolphin) & sea turtles, sharks & fish that inhabit them, using posters, live & rare museum specimens.
- Emphasis on learning to use a field guide & the diversity of marine habitat in Milford.
- Kids will collect, label & mount a Long Island Sound marine mollusk collection.
- Make a temporary aquarium of fish, crustaceans & mollusca.
- BRING A LUNCH.
- Age 14-16 can act as camper/counselor.
- Call Tim for curriculum questions (203) 874-4000.
- For more information contact Bob Hayes at (203) 783-3283 or firstname.lastname@example.org