Milford Recreation Department
Skip to nav
Eisenhower Park Splash Pad
SPLASH PAD CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2023
Located at 780 North Street, Milford, CT 06461
Hours of Operation: 11:00AM-6:00PM DAILY
Memorial Day to Labor Day*
*Weather permitting and subject to maintenance or other operational concerns.
Rules and Regulations
- Splash Pad is open to the public - no reservations accepted.
- Splash Pad is unsupervised, use at your own risk.
- Immediately exit Splash Pad if you hear thunder or see lightning – seek shelter.
- Please play in a courteous, safe, and family orientated manner.
- Unruly, disruptive behavior and rough housing will not be tolerated.
- Children under the age of 7 must have adult supervision.
- Toddlers must wear swim diapers. Toys of any kind are prohibited.
- Strollers, bicycles, skateboards, in-line skates, etc. are prohibited.
- Street shoes are prohibited. Water/swim shoes are recommended.
- Climbing, hanging, or jumping off Splash Pad equipment is prohibited.
- No food, drink, candy, gum, bottles, or glass objects.
- No dogs, pets, or other animals.
- This recreational facility is smoke and tobacco free. Alcohol is prohibited.
- Dispose of all trash properly. Please recycle.
Failure to observe and comply with rules and regulations may result in removal from the premises.
In the event of emergency, call 911.
This facility’s address is 780 North Street.