COMING THIS APRIL...
FAMILY CORNHOLE LEAGUE
League will play on Wednesday nights at the West Shore recreation Center.
A max of 4 people per team (At least 1 adult and 1 child age 12-18)
Team registration is $50, however, all players must register as well.
Registration Ends March 29th
Registration and Fees
- Registration is $50 per team
- The team captain must register under 2024 Family League Team Registration
- All other team members must be registered under Family League Player Registration (This is free)
- During Registration, please state the team's name and teammate you are playing with.
- You must have a team to register, no Free Agents.
- *Registration ends March 29th
- We will try to have 2 divisions
- Each team must have an adult and a child age 12-14 or age 15-18.
- Max of 4 people per team
- Games will be played on Wednesday evenings at West Shore Recreation Center 14 Benham Ave.
- Format and length of season will be determined by number of registered teams.
- Season will include playoffs.
Rules and Game Information
- American Cornhole Association (ACA) Rules will govern the league.
- Matches will be best 3 out 5 to establish a Win.
- Games will be played to 21 following standard ACA Rules
- Boards and Bags Provided (Teams may bring their own bags-no powdered bags)
- If you do not show up for your match, it will count as a forfeit and the match will not be made up
- All eligible players must be registered.
- Cancellation Information will be posted on social media and on MilfordRecreation.com
- If the program is canceled an email and/or text message will be sent to all registered participants.
- Please be sure to update your Household Account with your current contact information and that you opt to receive cancellation information.
Additional Forms and Files: