How to be the best Babysitter on the block!
Be prepared to become one of the most capable, trusted, and in-demand sitters in your neighborhood. Start your babysitting business on the right foot and learn how to be safe, professional, and reliable.
This training will help participants to develop leadership skills, keep themselves and others safe, help children behave, learn about basic childcare and first aid. It is fast paced, interactive, and lots of fun! Games and role play are used throughout the program to enhance learning.
- Certificate of completion included.
- Total class time: 6.5 hours.
- Minimum Age: 11 years old.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and bring water bottle, snacks, and a lunch.
• Use of an AED
• Changing and feeding a baby
• Babysitting safety and prevention of injury
• Elements of first aid for the young child
• Stages of child development/games and activities to play
• Getting your babysitting business started
This course is taught by Catherine Alexander DNP, MPH, RN, of Mobile Medical Training. All instructors are certified through the American Heart Association. Participants will receive a certificate of completion from Mobile Medical Training.
For more information call Ken Catino (203)783-3390 or email email@example.com