The Milford Recreation Department has revamped its Adult Tennis Lessons for the upcoming 2021 season. We will again be offering top-notch instruction from our USPTA certified instructor, Dave Kardas, and his staff, however the classes have changed to better fit what you are looking for!!!
ADULT BEGINNER TENNIS
Learn to play tennis with our NEW Instant Tennis format!!! You will be playing within four weeks! We will teach you the forehand, backhand, volley and serve. You will also learn how to play both singles and doubles.
LOW INTERMEDIATE/INTERMEDIATE TENNIS
You will participate in lots of dynamic drills, play singles and double points as well as drills and exercises that help your technique as well as injury prevention.
Please see below for dates and times. The Adult Tennis Lessons will be run at Eisenhower Park Tennis Courts.
- The adult tennis lessons will be held at Eisenhower Park.
- Dave Kardas, USPTA, USPTR will again deliver his proven program to Milford for adults of all levels.
- PLEASE NOTE: Each class will have a limit of 7 students per one teacher.
- For more information, please call Mike Dooling at (203) 783-3386 or at email@example.com
- In the event of inclement weather and class is canceled, they will then be rescheduled.
- Cancellation Information will be posted on MilfordRecreation.com
- If the program is canceled an email and/or text message will be sent to all registered participants.
- Please be sure to update your Household Account with your current contact information and that you opt to receive cancellation information.
- Session I. May 3rd-May 31st
- Session II. June 7th-July 1st
- Session III. July 12th-August 5th
- Session IV. August 9th-September 2nd
- Session V. September 7th-Ocotober 7th
- Session VI. October 11th-November 4th
- Registration will be made available a couple weeks in advanced