The Milford Recreation Department is now offering 2022 Tennis & Pickleball Season Pass & Permits. This is a free program for any Milford resident over the age of 18. The tennis & pickleball permit season runs from Monday, March 7, 2022 and ends on Saturday, December 3, 2022. However, the tennis & pickleball nets as well as the lights will be operational for as long as the weather permits. Updates on lights and nets will be posted online when required.
A season pass holder may reserve two courts during the week and one court for weekend use. This season, the tennis & pickleball permits will run in two-hour blocks.
8:00AM - 10:00AM
10:00AM - 12:00PM
12:00PM - 2:00PM
2:00PM - 4:00PM
4:00PM - 6:00PM
6:00PM - 8:00PM
8:00PM - 9:45PM (Lights go out at 10:00PM)
* Eisenhower Park Pickleball Courts are blocked off on Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturdays from 8AM-12PM for the Milford Pickleball Association.
How to get a season pass: Registration begins Monday February 7, 2022
2. Log into account if you do not have one create account.
3. Register for Tennis & Pickleball Season Pass under activities.
4. Once you register you need to come in to the Recreation Department so we can make a copy of your license for proof of residency.
5. Once this is completed you will be given the green light to secure permits!
Contacts for Permits:
Rich Minnix - (203) 783-3387 - email@example.com
Mike Dooling - (203) 783 -3386 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Courts for use:
Eisenhower Park - 8 tennis courts; 8 pickleball courts
Fowler Field - 4 tennis courts; 2 pickleball courts
Anderson Avenue - 4 tennis courts; 2 pickleball courts
West Shore Rec - 1 tennis court; 1 pickleball court
Point Beach Park - 4 pickleball courts
We are also happy to partner with both Jonathan Law High School (4 tennis courts) and Foran High School (4 tennis courts). The city has access to these courts after graduation to the start of the academic year.