Volleyball, FUNdamental Clinic
Instructors will focus on the FUNdamentals and basics of serving, passing, setting, spiking, positioning and conditioning. Participants will also be divided into teams for game play. The clinic will meet Monday's and Wednesday's from 4:00pm - 5:15pm at the Parsons Complex Gymnasium.
Winter Session II:
February 6 - 27, 2023 (No Class on 2/20)
$65 - Milford Residents Only
Eligibility: 6 - 8th Grade
Head Instructor: Angie Felag
- Instructor: Angie Felag
- What to wear: T- shirt, shorts , volleyball shorts, or workout pants. Knee Pads and water bottle.
- Girls wearing a sports bra must wear a tank or a t-shirt over it.
- In the event of inclement weather, the cancellation decision will be made at 3:00 p.m.
- Cancellation Information will be posted on MilfordRecreation.com
- If the program is canceled an email and/or text message will be sent to all registered participants.
- Please be sure to update your Household Account with your current contact information and that you opt to receive cancellation information.
Additional Forms and Files: