Fun under the Sun! Clay fun under Milford's beautiful Walnut Beach Pavilion!
With sun, sand & the sea as inspiration, you will create fun stuff while learning Clay techniques. You will try fire clay, air-dried clay, flour dough clay & sand too! You will learn to make a water globe too!
Each week we will have different & exciting projects. You wil beachcomb for found objects & include them into your one-of-a-kind creations!
The popular CLAY GAMES will test your creativity & imagination with in a "No Stress" summer theme. Meet new friends or invite your friends to join us!
Bring along a towel & water.
Bring a small jar with a "screw-on type" lid.
Clay Camps fill up quickly so sign up as early as you can. See you all soon!
- Instructor: Daphne Watson Blackwell
- Both beginners and intermediates are welcome.
- Enjoy creating with clay? Clay Camp is fun in a relaxed atmosphere.
- In a Clay studio using the tools and learning the easy techniques to make puzzles, bowls, wind chimes, sculptures of your favorite pet, just to name a few.
- Invite a friend or meet new ones. The popular Clay Games will return this year too!
- It's an exciting team-oriented series, you'll love it.
- Each week offers different clay projects.
- All supplies included, everything you make goes home!
- Bring a snack, without nuts, and a towel.
- No flip flops please.
- For more information contact Bob Hayes at (203) 783-3283 or firstname.lastname@example.org