Experience the peace and relaxation in your body through Yoga. Hatha Yoga restores vitality, reduces stress and enhances flexibility and balance. Laurie Trupp will teach the Wednesday class
YOGA Monday, Gentle Yoga Tuesday
The practice involves breath, body, and mind, and classes usually focus on breathing, yoga poses, and meditation. Jamie Dellavope will teach Monday and Tuesday mornings.
INTRO TO YOGA
This is suitable for beginners and intermediate level students. Yoga helps to limber your body, calm your mind, develop strength and give you an overall sense of well-being. Laurie Trupp - instructor for Wednesday evening classes. Jamie Dellavope - instructor for Monday and Tuesday mornings.
- Instructor: Laurie Trupp
- Join Kripalu-certified teacher, Laurie Trupp, in this gentile yoga class that will bring your body and mind into a relaxed state, improving your overall health. This class consists of a series of guided postures that will improve flexibility, strength and balance, with a thread of mindfulness throughout, and a focus on the awareness of breath. You will leave the class feeling relaxed and refreshed.
- Cancellation Information will be posted on MilfordRecreation.com
- If the program is canceled an email and/or text message will be sent to all registered participants.
- Please be sure to update your Household Account with your current contact information and that you opt to receive cancellation information.
- Monday classes cancelled 1-17 and 2-21.