Milford Recreation Department
Skip to nav
Men's Summer League Basketball
Competitive Summer League
- LEAGUE WILL START UP IN JUNE MORE INFORMATION TO COME APRIL 5, 2021
- Eight games plus playoffs.
- Players only will be allowed in gym no spectators.
- Referee, Scorekeeper, Standings.
- Location: Parsons Gymnasium
- Date: July, August & September
- Cost: $45.00 per player & $50.00 Non Resident.
- Game: two twenty minute running time halves. Clock will also stop with one minute remaining of each half.
- Teams can enter as complete teams but each player will have to pay individually no more then 10 players per team.
- When registering if you are entering as part of a team please put your team name in at the end.
- Teams will be given T-Shirts for High School League only.
- 18 & over need to supply jerseys.
- Players will get 6 fouls before they Foul Out.
- When registering if you are entering the league as an individual please put "Free Agent" in the question box at the end.
- Registration Deadline is May 31, 2021
- Nobody will be able to join after deadline.
- Any questions please call Rich at (203) 783-3387.